Friday, December 19, 2008

My Favorite Store

I have been either pregnant or nursing for the past 2 years and a half so needless to say my closet is pretty bare. I am not in my "pre-pregnancy" size yet so I won't buy anything new. I am SUPER hungry all the time while I am nursing. So my doctor said to wait until I am done nursing to try and lose "baby weight". I saw some cute dresses at Anthropologie.....drool... I am going to have to buy a few when I can wear dresses again. Maybe they'll be on sale by then! In the meantime, I'll enjoy my sweet baby.

2 comments:

Verlow said...

Just look at him! So sweet, I love the tree in the background! Yeah maybe I can lose wait with you this time, I want to wear cute dresses too!

The Runyans said...

your blog is precious! i love all the things you've created, and i adore anthropologie. . .

i just go and window shop through the computer, though!!!

thanks for leaving me a comment!!!!

slideshow