Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault.
The Lowerys are back! Yeah! Veronica and I went down to Market Square sans kids tonight. After some yummy hummus and a delish sandwich we went over to my favorite shop, Bliss. While there I saw a mirror with a saying that I had come across a few weeks back. The mirror was ugly and overpriced so I just wrote down the person's name to whom it was attributed.
I love that saying. I am going to have it somewhere in my house to remember forever.
Olivia will be five in 12 days and it seems like just yesterday we were in Townsend for Spring
Break. I'll never forget what she looked like in her pink and white frog shortall holding our hands
to take steps because she couldn't walk on her own. Now she is reading Dr. Seuss books and helping her daddy build our new playground.

Four years ago it was just a last minute, no big deal, relaxing getaway. Today it is and forever
will be one of those 'big things".




No comments:

slideshow