Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Recovering an old chair

I have often wished I had taken interior design in college. So I decided to cover my old fold-up chair since a new chair is too pricey and I can't find one that I like anyway. It was pretty easy. I just took off the cushions and cut the fabric to fit. I stapled the opposite sides and made sure it was nice and tight. Oh, yeah make sure your fabric is facing the right way. Then staple the rest of it and assemble it. I had so much fun doing it. I might cover some chairs for Beth Ann's craft room now. It was too simple and the outcome is cute. The best part is that it wasn't too expensive so if I get sick of it I can do it again!

1 comment:

Verlow said...

Oh... so that's how you do it!! I saw it on your other blog first!