Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


2008 was a great year. It seems crazy to think that it's almost over. We have been blessed in so many ways this year. 2008 was a year of "beginnings" for sure. I can't wait to see what 2009 is going to bring. This time last year I was pregnant with Luke and Nathan was the baby. Olivia was in pre-school and on the verge of reading. Now Nathan is running around playing with cars asking to watch "Lolly" ( Wall-E). Luke is trying to sit up, cooing, and smiling. Olivia started reading this summer soaring past all kinds of reading levels and went to Kindergarten this year. I have loved staying home although there are days I feel as though the only thing I have accomplished is meeting all of the kids' daily needs. O.K. gotta cut this short. Nathan woke up. 

No comments:

slideshow