Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Job!



Yeah! For the past 3 1/2 years Greg has worked nights. Greg gave up his job at another paper as a reporter/photographer to stay home with Olivia when she was 16 months. He has worked in real estate, done freelance photography, written for the MetroPulse, written here and there, and worked days and nights at the Bistro. Tonight is his last night at the Bistro as the Asst. Manager. Monday he starts his new job as the Managing Editor at a newspaper about 45 minutes from where we live. I am so excited for him and for our family. He is such an awesome writer and photographer. He will be home for dinner every night! Well, maybe not, but he will be home in time for bed at a decent time! No more waiting up for me! Also, I will get to stay home this year since the job has benefits. I hope that he loves his new job. He already has so many ideas and I can't wait to see what he will do during his time there.

No comments:

slideshow