Thursday, October 30, 2008

The List

The list of things I want to do this year keeps growing longer. I have written several things down, but I keep on losing it. So I thought I would list them here until I get a cute book to keep it in.
1. Make Olivia dresses for her doll
2. Make Olivia a holiday pillowcase dress
3. Make all the projects in my new book
4. Get the boy's scrapbooks caught up
5. Read the books I have started
6. Cook dinner every weeknight
7. Do preschool with Nathan
8. Potty train the boys
9. Work up to run 5 miles
10. Continue to do "reading club" with Olivia
11. Continue to do devotions with the kids every night
12. Seek out community events to take the kids
13. Go to Dolly Wood for the Christmas festival
14. Distress door and hang up the B & W pictures up in bedroom
15. Seek out deals for a beach vacation that we can afford
16. Take an ActivBoard/ ActivPrimary class
17. Play outside on our playground as much as possible
18. Weinie roast in our backyard
19. Volunteer at Fantasy of Trees again
20. Get really good at using coupons and seeking out deals

No comments:

slideshow